Pages

Kos

Kos is a really small island in the Dodecanese in the Adradic Sea. It is 4 miles from Turkey. On a clear day you can see the cliffs of Turkey! That is where I flew first. Then I went to the town of Marmari. It's a cute little town where the main mode of transportation is ATV. :) For the tourists of course. I stayed there for a few days until I wasn't jet lagged anymore.
This is the sign that greets you when you get off the plane at the airport. It's dark, because the airport hadn't even opened yet. And yet, I was there...


This is a pic from the dock to catch the ferries in Kos Town looking towards Turkey. That's how close Turkey is!

2 comments, questions, critiques...:

Something McSomethingkins said...

Dude! Tell me all about your trip with pictures! I hope this means you will blog more, because I miss hearing about your awesome adventurous life.


Kritter Face said...

Yeah, I didn't have time last night to post pics. And I will write more. Seriously, the greek wasn't my fault. Go to your dashboard and change the language to something random and see how you feel. (Seriously, do it. It's insane, EVERYTHING translates. It's kind of cool, but only if you're in control. And know how to change it back.)