Pages

The Brits Love Me!

As my last night with my co-workers in Ladiko, we all went out for the last night. So as I was walking to the club with my Polish buddies, these two British chics starting talking with our group and when they realized I was American they absolutely loved it, and wouldn't let me stop talking. They actually said they loved my accent! Usually I'm the one fawning over theirs, but there you have it, they love me back. It was quite fun, although they didn't talk as much as I would have liked.

Meanwhile, clubbing with a bunch of crazy Polish co-workers is interesting. Not all of my co-workers were Polish, some were from Slovakia and Bulgaria, but they were all crazy. If you ever get the chance to go to Poland, or speak with Polish people, I would definitely recommend it! They sure know how to party.

2 comments, questions, critiques...:

Something McSomethingkins said...

Exactly what did they do? Oh, and you need to start posting pictures. Do you have any from Greece?


Kritter Face said...

What did who do? The Brits? They just talked with me. The Pols? They are crazy dancers, drinkers and all of the above. They have this Happy Birthday song that is like 7 minutes long. I kid you not. And they sing it not once, but twice. Ah, those Pols. Good times.

I do have pics from Greece, but sadly not that many. I'll post them as soon as I can.