Pages

Latvia

Just a short update. I've flying to Latvia in three hours. I'll be living in Riga for a bit. Now you may be a little confused since my initial Belgian training shouldn't end until NEXT week, and I wasn't supposed to fly anywhere until next month. Frankly, I'm confused too. I guess I got promoted. Anyway, just wanted to update y'all. I'm frantically packing and getting ready, so I don't have time to say anymore.

4 comments, questions, critiques...:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that means access to MORE postcards. Wow, how cool! (Why aren't you going to Denmark yet!!!!??!!) :) Maria Have fun being in Latvia in 3 hours.


Kritter Face said...

Totally! Although, sadly you won't be getting a postcard from Belgium (yet). We don't live/train in a very tourist place. In fact, we're really in the country. Haha. I went to Brussels yesterday, but totally forgot to buy some. But apparently this is our homebase, so whenever I finish a job, I come back to brief them. I'll get some Belgium postcards then.

Seriously, why am I not going to Denmark?!?!

What are you doing online at 4 a.m.?! I hope little Riley is being good! Get some sleep!


The Robisons said...

WOW! I have never seen you move like that. You look great! ps... How the heck have you been lately?


Kritter Face said...

Hahaha, yeah I never knew either! I'm doing well. I just had a nice Christmas. How about you? Your first Christmas together! I wish you a Happy New Year too!