Pages

Alpha Beach Hotel

This is my new hotel. I have an entire apartment to myself. It's so fabulous. I'm now in another city on Rhodes called Kolymbia. This is a really sleepy town. It's so cute and quiet. At this hotel there are a lot more Greek people working here. There is one guy from Serbia who's teaching me Serbian, one chic from Poland, one couple from Bulgaria and one chic from the Czech Republic and then one Greek/American chic. She grew up in Maryland and then moved back to Greece when she was 14? or so. It's a fun group.




This is the palm tree lined walk down to the beach. I enjoy it.



This is the front of the Alpha Beach Hotel. Those bikes are for the tourists to rent. The first one is the one I use (although, I get it for free).



This is the backside of the hotel. We are situated on a slight incline, so the steps at the end of the pool go down to the beach, bar and activity center.

This is the beach from in front of another hotel down the beach. Check out the color of the umbrellas and lounge chairs.


Now here is the exact same beach looking to the right. Notice the color of the umbrellas here. I never asked how the colors work, if a certain company or hotel has dibs on a certain color, or if it's to keep the beach looking like a rainbow. Who knows. But I thought it was interesting.

0 comments, questions, critiques...: